WHY BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR?
Corporate support for WyomingPBS is a powerful blend of community and statewide engagement, corporate philanthropy and market positioning.
Through a corporate partnership with WyomingPBS, companies have the opportunity to reach an engaged audience by leveraging our on-air, print and online platforms.
Sponsorship of local programming adds impact and prestige to any marketing mix by associating your company with one of the most respected brands in America — PBS.
WyomingPBS is a statewide licensed station and exists from both state and community financial support. WyomingPBS reaches an estimated 150,000 households each week, viewers from all over Wyoming!
A recent PBS Image Study revealed that a majority of PBS viewers:
- Feel that companies that fund PBS have a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Believe corporate partners are usually industry leaders.
- Would choose to buy a product from a company that supports PBS, all other things being equal.
- Community leaders recognize that PBS program sponsorships are an effective communication tool that brings special acknowledgement and appreciation from customers and PBS viewers.
To become a Corporate Sponsor contact:
WyomingPBS Foundation Executive Director
- AARP of Wyoming
- Ace Hardware
- All West Communications
- Big Horn Culligan Water
- John & Peggy Bryant
- Dubois Telephone Exchange
- Heart Mountain Interpretive Center
- High Plains Power
- Park County Travel Council
- Rocky Mountain Certified Crop Advisors
- Rose Bros. Incorporated
- Sweetwater Cable TV
- The Nature Conservancy
- Union Wireless
- Wind River Mercantile
- Winter Law Firm, PC
- Wyoming Business Report
- Wyoming Community Bank
- Wyoming Helicopters
- Wyoming Humanities
- Wyoming Medical Center